Terms of Service-The Pursit of Peace
By signing up as a member using our services or accessing the website as visitor you are entering into a legally binding agreement.
- You accept and affirm to avail the Service while abiding all the applicable laws and regulations, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- You agree to provide accurate information to us;
- TO use the services in a professional manner.
MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK reserves the right to investigate fully and take any appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who misuses the service and/or violates any of the provisions of this agreement; including without limitation, removal of the offending communication from the Service and automatically terminating the membership of such violators.
ii. Your membership status maybe altered by MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK administration at any point in time without prior notification.
iii. Any membership in the Service is automatically void where prohibited.
iv. MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK reserves the right to terminate your membership at any time, for any reason. If MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK terminates your membership because you have breached the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of your unused subscription fees, if any. This agreement will still remain in full effect even after your membership has been terminated.
Proprietary Rights regarding the Content
Muslim Friends Book is endowed with the sole and complete proprietary rights and ownership of all the information, data and content present on the site. The trademarks, logos, icons and software, services and other proprietary information is the intellectual property of Muslim Friends Book and the respective owners, protected by copyright laws and you do not have the right to copy, publish, modify, transmit, perform, display, distribute or sell the copyrighted information except the information that is a part of public domain or for which written permission has been granted.
MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK respects and aims to protect the intellectual property rights of individuals and in this regard no action will be tolerated that violates the copyrights. Members are not authorized to publish, replicate, circulate, broadcast and recreate in any manner any copyrighted material, logos, trademarks, software, icons, names, services and other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the legal owner of the copyrights.
Claims regarding copyright infringement:
i. Without limiting the foregoing, In case you believe that your work has been copied or utilized in a way that is unlawful and constitutes copyright infringement, you need to notify MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK and submit your complaint comprising the following information;
ii. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
iii. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK(MyMFB.com) Web site.
iv. Your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
v. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Rules and Regulations
You give you consent to acknowledge and accept Muslim FRIENDS BOOK’s sole discernment that Muslim FRIENDS BOOK has the right to review, edit, delete any content (photos, messages, profiles) that violates this agreement or which might be illegal, offensive, or that might violate rights, threaten the safety of members, or harm them in any way.
Members’ contribution of content to any public section of Muslim FRIENDS BOOK awards MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK an unremitting, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully paid worldwide license to use the content (to copy, perform, display and distribute) and to authorize sublicenses of the content. Muslim FRIENDS BOOK is not responsible for the content published by the users, and the sole responsibility rests with the members.
The partial list of the content that deemed as illegal and forbidden on MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK includes and will result in strict action and penalization by MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK administration is here under:
· Content that is evidently offensive and targets any community, such as Blaspheming Prophet of Islam and The Holy Quran.
· Content that provokes and promotes physical harm of any kind to any individual or community.
· Content that involves transmission of junk mail, unsolicited mass mailing or spamming
· Content that includes, advocates and promotes harassment.
· Content that contains and exhibits pornographic material.
· Content that serves as instructional information in pursuing illegal activities such as buying or making illegal weapons, providing or creating any computer viruses or violating a person's privacy.
· Content that comprises commercial activities and/or sales for which no authorization has been granted by MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK in the written form.
· Content that entreats personal information and passwords from users intended to advance commercial or/and illegal purposes.
· Content that solicits personal information from any user under the age of eighteen, or/and violent and sexual victimization of anyone under eighteen.
· Content that violates MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK’s copyright policy and contains or promotes any illegal and unauthorized copy of someone else’s work.
· Content that advances information, which one is aware, is false and misleading.
· Content that is aimed at promotion of illegal activities,
· Content that contains, encourages or promotes conduct that is abusive, threatening obscene, libelous or defamematory.
The sole responsibility of interaction between Muslim FRIENDS BOOK resides with the members themselves and therefore My MFB is not bound by any obligation to monitor the disputes among members, but reserves the right to do so.
Under no circumstances shall MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK be responsible;
· Regarding any erroneousness and/or inaccuracy pertaining to the Content posted on the Web site.
· For the online or offline conduct of users, whether online or offline.
· For any technical malfunctions or problems of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers or providers, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or combination thereof.
· For any Damage or harm to anyone's computer related to or originating from downloading material or participating in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK Service.
· For any loss or damage, including personal injury or casualty, as an outcome of anyone's use of the millatfacebook.
The Web site and the Service are provided AS-IS and millatfacebook(Muslim FRIENDS BOOK.com) expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. millatfacebook(Muslim FRIENDS BOOK.com) cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Web site and/or the Service other than stated guarantees. The service may not be available temporarily from time to time for maintenance purposes or other reasons. No advice or information, whether written or oral, obtained by millatfacebook(Muslim FRIENDS BOOK.com) users or through or from the service itself shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
Limitations on Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will millatfacebook (Muslim FRIENDS BOOK.com) be liable to you or any third person for any exemplary, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also any lost profits arising from your use of the MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK(Muslim FRIENDS BOOK.com) Web site or the Services, even MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK(Muslim FRIENDS BOOK.com) has been advised of the possibility of such form of damages.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK’s liability to you, regardless of the cause and mode of action, will perpetually and permanently be limited to the amount of money that is paid, if any by you during the period of your membership of MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK.
You hereby adjudge and indemnify that MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK ,its affiliates its subsidiaries, agents, officers, employees and other partners immune from any loss, claim, liability or demand including reasonable attorney’s fees, caused by any third party resulting from your use of MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK in violation and breach of this agreement or any breach of yours warranties stated above.
There is complete absence of any association and affinity between MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK and its members and in this regard MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK has no relationship with any of its user based on partnership, employee-employer, agency, franchisor-franchise or join venture.
This is the agreement in its entirety, between you and MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK, accepted and approved by you as a registered member of MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK regarding the utilization of services rendered by Muslim FRIENDS BOOK . The rest of the agreement shall prevail with full force and effect even if any provision is nullified .Under the provisions of this agreement MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK is endowed with the unalienable rights and none of the rights or provisions in this agreement,if not exercised or implemented by MUSLIM FRIENDS BOOK shall grant any immunity or exemption from the provisions The titles of sections serve the purpose of convenience only have no legal or contractual effect