My Muslim Friends Book - helps you connect and share with over 500,000+ Muslims in over 175 Countries.

Microprocessor

Please discuss here about microprocessor and your project on it.
dude I m doin electrical n electronics Eng but will b studin microprocessors nxt year. So i vill remain in contact on this issue.
lets discuss about "How can we interface different devices with micro controllers??"....

for this purpose i am using UC 8051-s51/52....
salam.....
how to make comp fast.........
I am studying on Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
@ "Jahedul Islam".....ASSALAM_O_ALAIKUM brother...

it sounds good that u r studying "electrical and electronics engineering"..

but listen bro this forum is not for our introduction...this forum is only for sharing interesting or at least Helpful material and discussions related to "electronics technology only".... u r most welcome bro for such nice posts otherwise it will make this forum unattractive for new visitors... take care bro

Assalam-o-Alikum!

I've done many project on microcontrolar. These days i am working on a project in which we can control home/building electical equipments (light bulb, fan etc) with mobile phone. we just send a message with a predefine code to a perticular mobile number to turn ON/OFF any equipment. For this purpose I need a T290 (sony ericsson) mobile phone. Is there anyone who have the mobile phone and want to sale?

Otherwise  I will use GSM modem. Doyou have any knowledge about GSM modem? Share with me.

Thanks

I'm just starting microprocessor class yesterday.My first task is "What are the differences between microprocessor and micro-controller" so any help is very much welcome Smile

Reply:
Originally posted by: Muhammad Wasif

Assalam-o-Alikum!

I've done many project on microcontrolar. These days i am working on a project in which we can control home/building electical equipments (light bulb, fan etc) with mobile phone. we just send a message with a predefine code to a perticular mobile number to turn ON/OFF any equipment. For this purpose I need a T290 (sony ericsson) mobile phone. Is there anyone who have the mobile phone and want to sale?

Otherwise  I will use GSM modem. Doyou have any knowledge about GSM modem? Share with me.

Thanks

Dear Sir u should know that GSM Eng is costly and not easy to handle as it can b done with sony erc...on the other hand if u want to get cell phone u have to make a trip on HAllroad Lahore..lthere these are available and normally cheaper than others.

Pink_Rose5559

someone please share project that using Microcontroller or microprocessor

likes this.

Sunsuddin said...

someone please share project that using Microcontroller or microprocessor

@sun.. if u describe the complexity level of project.....
Pink_Rose5559

HMs said...

@sun.. if u describe the complexity level of project.....

@HMs..no matter the lvl complexity  of project..

important just share the project...

Sunsuddin said...

@HMs..no matter the lvl complexity  of project..

important just share the project...

means alll details have to share?
Pink_Rose5559

HMs said...

means alll details have to share?

up to u..